Monday, March 2, 2015

Jesus Be a Fake Pic

Fix it, JESUS!

I thought Lenny Kravitz had lost it when he was spotted wearing a rolled up duvet cover in NYC some months back. Now, I'm sure that God is going to come down from his mighty throne and swoop all of the believers up after I saw this mess on the Internet.



A bedsheet? You got out of bed, walked to your car, got in it, started it up, drove it and then had the nerve to get OUT OF THE CAR wearing this? And only this???

Lawd. I just can't. CANNOT.

First it's wearing pajama pants 24-7. My heart is weak. Now this? I don't even think Jesus can fix this (sorry, Lord). What Redbox video is that important that you just rolled out of bed to get it? Is it starring Idris? Brad Pitt? Michael Ealy?

Listen here. There is NO video worth rolling out in the streets wearing just a sheet. I'm still trying to figure the logic here. I can hear that old saying now: "A lady in the streets and a freak in the sheets."

Well, I'm dayum sure they didn't mean wear the sheet in public!

Isn't she breaking some sort of public indecency laws?
Nakedness decrees, no?

I bet she did not brush her teeth. Or wash her behind. She certainly could not have taken a shower, because, I don't know: It's just not normal to walk out the house wearing a sheet! This is just nasty.

Sweet Baby Jesus. Let this be a fake picture. I am on my knees right now praying that this is Photoshopped. Jesus, be a fake! 

Because if it's not?

The Internet has lost its mind. I do not know what else to do but to pray. And I just want the Lord to lift us all up where we belong. And it ain't here. We are in the LAST DAYS, you hear me?? Only the Lord can fix this mess!




No comments:

Post a Comment